3,638 Posts in 359 Topics - by 30 Members - Latest Member: chchin2

collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 30
  • stats Total Posts: 3,638
  • stats Total Topics: 359
  • stats Total Categories: 4
  • stats Total Boards: 14
  • stats Most Online: 33

* Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • FearlessG1[TG]: testing portal update. test
    November 12, 2020, 02:56:53 PM
  • FearlessG1[TG]: Ok, 13 updates later and the forums are now on the latest version of SMF... Let's see how long it takes for someone to read this.
    November 12, 2020, 02:24:32 PM
  • FearlessG1[TG]: test
    November 12, 2020, 02:15:45 PM
  • FearlessG1[TG]: test
    November 12, 2020, 02:15:31 PM
  • Spencer[TG]: <3
    January 12, 2019, 01:40:05 AM
  • Spencer[TG]: YOOOOOOO
    January 12, 2019, 12:23:44 AM
  • FearlessG1[TG]: Tragedy
    January 11, 2019, 11:34:36 PM
  • FearlessG1[TG]: woot woot
    January 11, 2019, 11:34:30 PM
  • Vash[TG]: YA BOIIIIII
    January 11, 2019, 11:32:22 PM
  • Chemo: *Ya, "new-new",.. it's better than just, "new"..  * deal with it..
    April 04, 2015, 01:18:26 AM
  • Chemo: anything new new going on ?
    April 04, 2015, 01:17:33 AM
  • Chemo: "blood blood blood makes the grass grow" -ShangusKahn  2006   >:(   :-X :'(      hahahahaha
    March 18, 2015, 05:18:18 AM
  • Chemo: well,.. anyone still frooze > lol,  Weather is warming up,.. time to thaw out and get blod flowing back into the fingers aagain,.. ,.. time to get some game on, men,.. Hooah !!
    March 18, 2015, 05:12:12 AM
  • Chemo: well, belated, Happy New Years, -2015-  *ya, by like a month.. well,.better late than NEVER   ;)
    January 30, 2015, 02:10:10 AM
  • Chemo: hello ?
    January 30, 2015, 01:48:59 AM
  • Chemo: just dropping by #TG# to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and I hope you all have a safe holiday  , with your familes, friends,.. take care of yourselves. i miss you guys,.. Well, Maybe I catch you in cyber world some day,.. take care,.. Chemo out !!
    December 24, 2014, 01:12:21 AM
  • adblink[TG]: happy thanksgiving 'murica!
    November 27, 2014, 12:28:43 PM
  • Chemo: Have A Happy Thanksgiving TG !! Take Care & Game On !!
    November 26, 2014, 10:27:34 PM
  • Chemo: Happy Halloween, TG !
    October 31, 2014, 08:00:21 PM
  • Spencer[TG]: I'm with blink on this one
    October 24, 2014, 09:41:45 PM

Author Topic: Where you stand.  (Read 12193 times)

Vash[TG]

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Where you stand.
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 09:46:55 AM »
miss ya chemo!

Spencer[TG]

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tragedy Gaming
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2012, 12:13:21 PM »
Chemo, you crazy.
(ADMIN) *FireWaLL-=*LEBۜIḈhiḈk: banned player ?ŦĢ? Spencer
You have been banned by admin permanently !!

This is what happens when you are on a roll with the AWP inside Firewall DM.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1189055439.png

Chemo

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2013, 02:07:47 AM »
mess ya guys too,.. i had a rough cold/ flu for a b-day present, and just now getting back to some sort of "normal". yuck man,.. plus, the storms that hit Illinois, Indiana, on Sunday, the 17 of Nov, man,.. they were wicked! The city of Kokomo, IN, was the hardest hit, and my prayers go out to the people that lost everything, but luckily, no one died, in this tragic event.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/storm-struck-communities-wait-for-relief

Chemo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2013, 04:26:24 AM »
as this year windel down to nothing, ii'd like to thank you guys, those TG still present and those that are still lingering like a fart in a cramped elevator,.. * you know who you are,.. lol( i kid you know), but, i think of you all as meh friends.

even though we are not as tight as wer once were. some have gone off to college, and even graduated, and began a "Welcome to the real life of  BS brothers"! hahaha,. and some, are still in school,.. others have families, like Fear, has like what 6 kids(?), and a dozen animals,. ( i have just as many pets to man).

and  i still see you all, playing some sort of game at whenever i hit up Steam. It's good to see that you try to keep that gaming in with ou, not just as a hobbie, or a "thing to do", or a "release" of the RL BS of RL, for which, i think we all do, * i for one, I raise my hand on that.

I play some BF4, with the rest of RS, and when i'm done, i seem to turn on Steam, and rest of you are usy with other games. I hate to bust in and say "HI", some of you I do, b'cause you know i'm a dick, and you know i'm just playing when I do, and it's cool, but, the rest, I just let you do ur thing, and if i see that ur not busy, i'll leave ya a shout. Or I will try.

I got this other goober EA game, Medal of Honor, :Warfighter, wife snatched it up on the day after Thanksgiving, and i was not suppose to see it,  but, but i did, and so, being the DAD her, I smuggled it out of her hidding place and put it on my pc. It's okay. I have not played the online play yet. I played the beta when it can out, and figured it was just like the beta, so, knowing EA, no big change, so I just played the campaign mode, it's okay. It just leaves it all up to "you" to kill everyone, just like evey other fps campaign mode , like call of Duty, and Black Ops, and BF3/ and 4. I like it. It was like a $5 dollar game, so I can't bitch, so, (next line)..

Anyway, TG, I hope that this coming year, wow, you guys broke away from RS back in what,.. omg, don't slap me, but uh, lat 2007, or was it late 2008, sometime between. But hey, your stil here, and I am proud of you guys ! Congrats !

You may not be the "TG" as the day you started, but you are stil TG, still standing today, and with that, I congratulate you all. (The "OLD guys, and the new guys too,. (okay, hell with the new guys,.. LOL, JK,.. your all WELCOME,. Good Job !

Like I said before, I am trying to make a come to my regular gaming gig. But, i'm getting older, and even though I don't feel it, my body is catching up to me. But, I am taking the right steps to get back in shape and with words from advise from some RS guys and myself, and I got a different doctor, and taking a different approach to a treatment to "work the kinks out" with out all the mind waiting meds,.. (ya 30,.. i'll send ya the rest of mine if ya want them,.. lol, jk man, that illegal.shhh,.. there in the mail... )

Okay guys, I will hit you up by Christmas, and maybe we can get a CS:S scrim on, just for the hell of it, if and when schedules can an will provide. IMO, that be great,.. and as always,. I'll be a proud bullet catcher and a knife magnet, so, think about it, and those willing,. PM me, or reply to this thread, and I will check it and see what we can come up with. *Would love to get as many of the "old crew", as possible, but, I'd be thrilled with whoever shows up.

Think about it, and Take care guys. Ah, and depends on where you live, stay warm brothers. It's been crazy here in Indiana. Freaking single digits for a few nights, now back in the mids 20's to mid-upper 30's, but with snow last night and today. 2-4", depending on where one lives. I think where, Sanct5 lives(lived, idk still does or not, but in his area, i don't think got no snow at all last few nights. Maybe Fear did, because he is such far north, but, idk brother, did ya ?

Anyway,.. think about my offer,. I'll go to bed her in a bit. The wife will be home and she will be "freezing her ass off", hahaha, and I gotta go turn on the electric blanket for her to warm up in, so I can uh, go warn up in her, if ya know what iz mean !! Boo-rah !!

Later mean,.. -Chemo out !!

Chemo

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2013, 10:40:58 PM »
I just copy/ pasted this from the RS forums and them, slam slatted here, so, yes, he has a Mind Craft server, a Team Speak , and a CS:S server. All Info is given. So, if any of you yah-hoos wanna play some, and you have my cell #, feel free to text me up and tell me te get my ass online and iz will and get some game on ! NoNamer has it, 30 has it, Spencer may have it, idk, I switched cells, and idk, if i still have your number, and uh, Fear, hmm, idk about that either, but hey, I DO HAVE A PM MESSAGE BOX HERE ON THE FORUMS,  hit me a message, and i can have ur #'s and i can put then in my phone, cause I dont answer or respond to texts or calls,etc, that i don't know who in the f**k that person is.  ( I have  3 x wives, so, you gotta feel my pain here,... anyway,.  take care guys and , chat it up later...

-Chemo out !!

Chemo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2013, 10:54:38 PM »
CHEMO
_______

SPAMMERS
_________

CANNIBALS

DEATHBAR and NUBS ALL BELOW HERE !!!
>_________________________________<

* Chemo out !  8)

Spencer[TG]

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tragedy Gaming
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2014, 03:47:46 PM »
Man, I have not been on here in a good while.

It's really great to get to read messages from you, Chemo. To see the attitude you have towards people you have never personally met can always put a smile on my face. I know I consider you a friend as well, and hope that one day we can all get together for gaming, even if it's just one night.

I sincerely hope all is well on your end, and even those weirdo's over there at RS.

This is my last semester of school, so here's go hoping I can get a decent gaming schedule in come May 10th!
(ADMIN) *FireWaLL-=*LEBۜIḈhiḈk: banned player ?ŦĢ? Spencer
You have been banned by admin permanently !!

This is what happens when you are on a roll with the AWP inside Firewall DM.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1189055439.png

Chemo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2014, 02:16:30 AM »
 :( Ah, my baby Spencer, is all grown up now.... AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!  Dude, like, ALL of you that were in high school, are like getting ready to get out of college, and then those are in the 2nd-3rd year of college. (Your a noob now), JK name,.. It's all good and time all goes by so fast. Even though I don't get on Steam as much as I would like, I was trying for a day, for maybe some of us to get together to game, hell Shane still has his CS:S server, so will have to "make a date", damn, so, what are your plans are school is over ? going to work for the C.I.A. ? Spencer Borne, for shizzle.. set your mind to it, and you can do anything,.. well, I will def keep in touch on this server and keep on seeing what is new and spread a little man jam here and there,...   *hehe

well I'll be around Spencer,. take care and *I do have a visitor message box you can spam a message to me if you like,.. anyway,.. too cold for me,.. iz out brothers !!

*edited, this fine morning of January 30th, 2015=
 So,.. what the hell is everyone at TG up to ? I see maybe a few, on Steam,.. (iam guilty of not ever being on. real life is a game breaker isn it ? fk)  I try to get on when I can and pdate my Steam games and origin games and such. I drop TG and see if anyone has posted anything new or made a shout.. Hmm,.. Well, I shall keep on trying.. you guys take care. Hit me up for a game if you see me on, or just send me a hate message, i dont care.. lol. Peace !!  - Chemo !!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 01:57:41 AM by Chemo »

Chemo

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2015, 02:06:54 AM »
So, Happy 2015 !!

I just jacked this post to say HELLO,.. and ask  Where did everyone go ? are some of you still playing ? I mean, I see a few G members on Steam, the few chances that I am able to get online. ya, real life is a game breaker. I miss being able to get online "all the time". I try to get on when i can. Take care TG,.. perhaps game or "see" some of you on in Steam,.. take care,..   GAME ON !!!        -  CHEMO

Sponsors

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal